Tour des Chutes includes five road cycling routes:
- 7 mile – perfect for families or those who want a simple, scenic route
- 25 mile – great mix of forest and agricultural land views
- 50 mile – includes a large portion of the twin bridges loop with great mountain views
- 75 mile – enjoy 18 miles of the Sister-Smith Rock Scenic Byway on this long ride
- 100 mile – an iconic century ride that features unforgettable scenery
From the volcanic rock faces at Smith Rock to drifting in and out of high desert forestland, these routes are sure to impress! Specific details on each route can be found here. Details on the safety and support we offer our riders can be found here.
The 18th annual Tour des Chutes is scheduled for July 9, 2022. Registration opens on January 1, 2022.
Packet Pick Up
Details on packet pick up will be shared in spring 2022. Stay tuned!
Our event day schedule will be published in spring 2022. Stay tuned!