The 17th annual Tour des Chutes includes five road cycling routes:
- 7 mile – perfect for families or those who want a simple, scenic route
- 25 mile – great mix of forest and agricultural land views
- 50 mile – includes a large portion of the twin bridges loop with great mountain views
- 75 mile – enjoy 18 miles of the Sister-Smith Rock Scenic Byway on this long ride
- 100 mile – the best Central Oregon century ride, harder than it looks, but worth every mile
From the volcanic rock faces at Smith Rock to drifting in and out of high desert forestland, these routes are sure to impress! Specific details on each route can be found here. Details on the safety and support we offer our riders can be found here.
In the past, following the ride, all participants and their friends and family have been invited to join us for a great party. We are waiting to see what kind of event we can host safely for our participants and volunteers in 2021, so stay tuned for more details.
Tour des Chutes is scheduled for Saturday, July 10, 2021. Registration for the event is open! Register here.
Packet Pick Up
We are once again planning to host our packet pick up event at Worthy Brewing! Here are the details:
- Where – Worthy Brewing, 495 NE Bellevue Dr., Bend, OR 97701
- When – 2:00pm to 6:00pm
If you ordered a t-shirt or jersey, they will be available for pick up at this time. If you did not order a t-shirt or jersey, we will have a limited number for sale (we suggest you get there early if you want to purchase one!). Additionally, Worthy Brewing is generously offering one free pint of beer, including their Tour des Chutes dedicated beer, Gary’s No Quit Wit. Thank you to Worthy Brewing!
Details on our event schedule will be posted soon, stay tuned!