Online registration is open for the 17th annual Tour des Chutes! You can visit our registration site and sign up for either our in-person event or virtual event, here: 2021 TdC Registration.
If you need a paper registration form, please email us at email@example.com.
- Adult Cycling 25-100 mile routes: $60 through 3/31,$70 beginning on 4/1
- Adult Cycling 7 mile route: $30 through 3/31, $35 beginning on 4/1
- Youth Cycling all routes: $20 (no price changes)
- Family Cycling (7 mile route only, 2 adults and 2 youth): $100 (no price changes)
- Extra adult for Family Cycling: $20 (no price changes)
- Adult 5K Run Walk: $30 through 3/31, $35 from 4/1-7/9
- Youth 5K Run/Walk: $15 (no price changes)
- Virtual Adult Cycling or Run/Walk: $30 (no price changes)
- Virtual Youth Cycling or Run/Walk: $10 (no price changes)
Youth are any participants who are 15 or younger at the time of the event.
Tour des Chutes Goods
In 2021 we are offering a number of items including a cycling jersey ($70 – available in men’s and women’s cuts), cycling sleeves, and a cotton t-shirt ($20 – unisex sizing). This year’s jersey was designed by artist Jon Marro. You can learn more about Jon and his work on his website (www.jonmarro.com), and our blog interview with him. A limited number of items will be available for purchase at packet pick up and the event.