Online registration is open for the 17th annual Tour des Chutes! You can visit our registration site and sign up for either our in-person event or virtual event, here: 2021 TdC Registration.
If you need a paper registration form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult Cycling 25-100 mile routes: $60 through 3/31,$70 beginning on 4/1
- Adult Cycling 7 mile route: $30 through 3/31, $35 beginning on 4/1
- Youth Cycling all routes: $20 (no price changes)
- Family Cycling (7 mile route only, 2 adults and 2 youth): $100 (no price changes)
- Extra adult for Family Cycling: $20 (no price changes)
- Adult 5K Run Walk: $30 through 3/31, $35 from 4/1-7/9
- Youth 5K Run/Walk: $15 (no price changes)
- Virtual Adult Cycling or Run/Walk: $30 (no price changes)
- Virtual Youth Cycling or Run/Walk: $10 (no price changes)
Youth are any participants who are 15 or younger at the time of the event.
Tour des Chutes Goods
In 2021 we are offering a number of items including a cycling jersey ($70 – available in men’s and women’s cuts), cycling sleeves, and a cotton t-shirt ($20 – unisex sizing). This year’s jersey was designed by artist Jon Marro. You can learn more about Jon and his work on his website (www.jonmarro.com), and our blog interview with him. You can pre-order your goods when registering for the event.